As the world’s leading provider of PBX System designed for SME and an innovator of Unified Communications (UC) solutions, Yeastar modernizes mission-critical communication systems for customers and provides new levels of performance and competitiveness.
Yeastar provides cloud-based and on-premises VoIP PBX and VoIP gateways for SMBs and delivers Unified Communications solutions that connect co-workers and clients more efficiently. Founded in 2006, Yeastar has established itself as a global leader in the telecommunications industry with a global partner network and over 100,000 customers worldwide. Yeastar customers enjoy the flexibility and cost-effective communications solutions that have been consistently recognized in the industry for high performance and innovation.
Features and Benefits
- Yeastar PBX System boasts a lengthy list of enterprise-grade features, covering everything SMEs would ask for in daily communication. Call forwarding, call queue, ring group, auto attendant, conference, voicemail and more are all provided at no additional cost.
- Yeastar PBX System, together with Linkus UC softphone, delivers consistent communication for anywhere workers. You can take cell phones or desktops to make and receive business calls, transferring calls among devices, check voicemails, and start an ad-hoc conference.
- The sleek and robust web GUI makes the initial setup a breeze. It only takes minutes to get your phone system up and running. Configurations including auto phone provisioning, call routing, security, etc., can all be performed on the interface with a few clicks.
- Besides voice, Linkus also supports IM, presence, and integration with Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Outlook Contacts and Google Contacts, to engage your customers, make them more accessible to customers, and keep the whole team on the same page.
- Regardless of your location, you can remotely manage and automatically monitor multiple Yeastar PBX Systems with the remote management tool, which proactively identifies and instantly notifies potential problems before they cause any system issues and business disruption.
- Yeastar PBX System has strong built-in anti-hacking mechanisms to mitigate security threats and safeguard your business communication, including incorporated firewall, IP auto defense system, blacklist&whitelist, as well as event notification for the security audit.
Contact us on
Would you like us to give you a call?
Let’s talk about how we can help you with your company communication network.